A preeminent Indian food company aimed to understand how the pandemic had transformed the purchase journey in traditional trade stores. With this insight, they sought to effectively leverage key in-store cues.
- Purchase Journey Mapping: We meticulously detailed every stage of the purchase journey, from mission planning to both pre-store and in-store engagement.
- Behavioral Shift Assessment: We assessed alterations in behavior concerning mission, planning, and touchpoints due to the pandemic.
- Visibility Importance: We underscored the crucial role of visibility and the impact of in-store cues on impromptu shoppers.
- Brand-Specific Actions: We offered specific recommendations for key brands regarding planning, mission, and touchpoints.
- Touchpoint Utilization: We provided counsel on leveraging touchpoints in-store across various store formats and population strata.
- POSM Prioritization: We guided the client on prioritizing Point-of-Sale Materials (POSM) to stand out amidst the clutter.
- Planogram: We proposed using the Purchase Decision Tree for assortment and arrangement (planogram).
- Engaging Promotions: We suggested devising promotions that engage for the category.
Our insights assisted the client in identifying growth drivers at the point of purchase and pre-store criteria to win over shoppers. This case study exemplifies our commitment to helping clients navigate complex market changes using innovative strategies. Our strategic approach and comprehensive analysis enabled our client to make informed decisions that significantly improved their in-store activation and shopper engagement.