We're seeking a Manager/Senior Manager with a wide range of responsibilities and skills, including knowledge of consumer data and FMCG databases.
- ETL Experience: The candidate must have hands-on experience with ETL, specifically in the extraction, transformation, and loading of data on PowerBI. Although coding experience isn't a requirement for ETL, having coding knowledge can be beneficial.
- Data Modelling: The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with ETL solutioning and have the ability to work with various data sets and databases. This includes experience with multiple database sources, MDX cubes, and SQL databases.
- ETL Architecture: In terms of ETL architecture, the candidate should have knowledge and experience regarding what, when, and how to use ETL.
- Python & R Proficiency: Essential skills also include hands-on experience with Python & R, as well as proficiency in forecasting and statistical analysis using PowerBI.
- Consumer Database and FMCG Data: The role also necessitates familiarity with Consumer Database and FMCG data.
- Multi-tasking: Among other responsibilities, the candidate will need to juggle multiple tasks and projects, have hands-on experience with Power Apps, Power Automate, Python, and R, and have the ability to lead and mentor large teams of analysts.
- Skills: The candidate should also have experience in building reports for different industries, be adept at data storytelling, geospatial analysis, accessing data via APIs, and implementing statistical and forecasting models.
The successful candidate will excel in ETL, data modelling, Python & R, multi-tasking, and reporting.