- Project Name: Health products
- Client: Global homeopathy
Global homeopathy drug manufacturer
To enter the Indian Market.
Round 1: Qualitative assessment of the market condition in the homeopathy space through consumer group discussions, depth interviews with dealers and doctors and a review of secondary data available in the market.
Round 2: Quantitative assessment of short-listed product concepts and price sensitivity amongst consumers.
Round 3: Strategic and operational support to develop ‘go to market’ plans including appointment of distributors.
Round 4: Ongoing engagement in shaping brand communication strategy.
THE WINNING INSIGHTS
We discovered significant regional differences in consumer preferences and attitudes. Price sensitivity analysis led to discovery of the maximum price point, beyond which the brand would not have takers.
• Based on Brandscapes recommendation, the global board made a decision to launch in India.
• Regional roll-out plan developed, based on the attitudinal patterns and responses from each region.
• Brandscapes helped client in setting up registration and distribution infrastructure.
• The launch plans are under development