How we helped a global CPG player strengthen it’s relationship with different e-tailers
A global CPG player wanted to strengthen it’s partnership with leading etailers in SEA by understanding shopping behavior
and improving experience on the platform.
Mobile ethnography coupled with deep-dive interviews,
allowed us to:
- Map the engagement with Pure-play, Grocery.coms &
On-demand players regarding missions, SoA, categories
bought, platform choice drivers.
- Identify shifts in behavior over the past 3 years in terms
of channel interplay – by mission and e-tailer
- Understand various personas and behavior owing to time
vs energy vs value
- Platform experience from landing till the last click in terms
of what they were seeking, what happened and how they
- Engagement with e-tailers to leverage/ improve on
platform choice drivers.
- Optimisation of assortment given platform x
mission x category preference.
- App enhancements to improve experience.
- Prioritization of personas to target through
Over the period of study, the
client strengthened their
relationship with different
e-tailers by providing unbiased
view of changing perceptions,
behavior and experience