How we helped a food major optimise their in-store activation in traditional trade post pandemic
THE CHALLENGE:An Indian food major wanted to understand how the pandemic had changed the purchase journey in the traditional trade stores. Basis this understanding, they would identify the key In-store cues to leverage.
- Detailed every stage of purchase journey from mission, planning, pre-store, & in-store engagement.
- Assessed shifts in behavior on mission, planning, touchpoints etc. owing to the pandemic.
- Criticality of visibility & impact of in-store cues on unplanned shoppers.
- Specific action for key brands with respect to planning , mission & touchpoints.
- Touchpoints leveraged in-store across store formats & pop-stratas.
- POSM prioritization to break the clutter.
- Leveraged Purchase Decision Tree for assortment & arrangement (planogram).
- Promotions that engage for the category.